Fracture Immobilized Summer Walker Boot
Velvet fabric+4mm foam+Velvet fabric,ROM Hinge,plastic,aluminum 1060.
- Impact resistant nylon foot piece with removable foam liners.
- Ideal for patients with fracture, diabetic ulcers and postoperative bunion surgery.
- Liners are secured to uprights with Impact resistant nylon foot piece with removable foam liners.
- Liners are secured to range of motion upright with broad circumferential touch and close fastening.
- Fit either left or right.
- Suitable for POST-OP ankle stabilization, ankle fracture stress fractures, soft tissue and ligament injuries.
- Keyword: Summer walking boots.
- The Range of Motion (R.O.M.) hinged brace is made with pre-set stops
- Soft foam washable laminated material for comfort
- Wide foot plate with open toe to accommodate edema or bandages
- Hook and loop closure for easy adjustment and exact fit
- Lightweight while strong and durable