Fracture Immobilized Winter Walker boot
Velvet fabric+4mm foam+Velvet fabric,plastic,aluminum 1060.
- Soft tissue injuries.
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains.
- Stable fractures.
- Post-operative use.
- Trauma and rehab.
- Provides protected range-of-motion following trauma or post-operative procedures.
- Adjustable air chambersto accommodate changes in edema during maximize patient compliance.
- Integrated pump designed to make the liner simple to inflate and adjust.
- Injection molded plastic uprights make the premium more light-weight than the standard at function as the aluminium uprights.
- Molded plastic uprights with slits for fixing straps and preventing them moving upwards or down.
- Easy to use, hook and loop straps are asjustable to fit the contours of the leg.
- Universal design fits right or left foot.